“Life’s most persistent and urgent question is:
What are you doing for others?”
– Martin Luther King Jr.
Mohamed Isa is fiercely committed to helping executives and their teams achieve more sales and productivity so they can enjoy higher levels of satisfaction as they pursue—and achieve—their dreams and desires.
Are you looking for a proven professional to guide you in becoming a charismatic speaker so that you can attract more customers and get more cash? If so, you’ve come to the right place. With more than 15 years of experience in coaching clients to achieve remarkable success, Mohamed will help you get more laughs, receive more applause, and send your message across to an enthusiastic audience!
His path to becoming a speech coach emerged at an early age. In the early 1990s, when Mohamed was a business student at the University of Bahrain, he was the go-to person when it came to the preparation and practice of class presentations and case studies. He coached many students on how to deliver presentations that engaged their audience in an undeniable way.
Clients say remarkable things about the impact of Mohamed’s speaking and coaching on their lives and business success. Please visit to the Testimonials Section to view these.
Mohamed Isa in his own words…
What lights me up about this work is knowing that this is my life’s calling: to guide my clients to achieve their dreams and desires through becoming charismatic speakers who can grab the audience’s attention and hold it to the end, whether they are raising funds for a charity or selling a product or service.
What sets me apart from other service providers is that I have a real business experience in several areas including finance, human resources, information technology, risk management, legal affairs, compliance and investments. I gained this experience with the multinational giant Unilever and then by becoming a chief financial officer of a startup company; we took that business from a humble value of USD $63 million to USD $528 million in four years! Over the years I have learned how to dazzle audiences at conferences in the Gulf, UK, USA, Germany & Pakistan. In a nutshell, your time is precious. Allow me to spare you the trial and errors and the frustration that go with learning a new skill.
You can feel confident engaging me to guide you and your organization to top-flight speech coaching. My expertise has garnered many accolades and honors, including:
1) Being among the Top 6 Speakers in the Middle East from 2009 to 2012 as part of the Toastmasters International Annual Speech Contest and being the first Certified World Class Speech Coach in the Gulf Region.
2) Being admitted as a Fellow Member of the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
3) Serving as a member of the International Advisory Committee of Hull University Business School since 2010 where we discuss the school’s long-term strategies.
4) Being a co-author of two Amazon bestselling books: World Class Speaking in Action and the Success Blueprint; which was co-authored with the legendary Brian Tracy
5) Being a Certified Facilitator to deliver highly interactive and entertaining workshops from the global leader in experiential learning methodologies, MTa Learning, UK.
My perspectives have been featured on national radio and television, most local newspapers, local magazines such as The Bahrain Banker, Bahrain This Month and BizBahrain magazine, where I contribute a monthly column on the art of speaking.
Five things about me that might surprise and delight you—while serving our work together:
- I was a line producer and actor in a documentary film about empowering women in the Middle East, titled Models of Success. After all, I want my daughter Dana to live inspired and empowered to achieve great feats in her life!
- In 2001, I ran a teambuilding workshop—sponsored by Lipton Ice Tea—for a local volleyball team. Unilever’s global newsletter featured the story, with more than 260,000 recipients!
- I struggled to speak clearly when I was young until I honed my speaking skills during my high school studies. You can find my story about this in the “Best Anthology Winner” from the International Book Awards: Heart of a Toastmaster.
- CBS News in Washington interviewed me on a very timely and controversial issue once. I’m still looking for that video to prove to my family and friends that I didn’t lie about this! If you find it, send me the link.
- And finally, one time I pulled the trigger on a punchline and the audience laughed continuously for 14 seconds. I enjoyed that immensely and actually have it on video!
Let’s explore how we can grow together! It would be my pleasure to guide you to achieve the results you desire and the life you imagine. Let’s continue the conversation.
Please contact me through the Contact Us Tab!