We, at 3D Speaking, firmly believe in the importance of adequate event planning to make events successful to achieve their desired objectives. We trust your organization have already invested in answering the following four basic questions:
- What is the main objective of the event?
- Who are the target audience of the event?
- When the event will be held?
- Where will the event be held?
Here are some questions that would definitely assist us in serving you better in achieving your desired outcomes of holding the event and making it More Memorable!
- What is the theme for the event?
- What is the main purpose of the event?
- Who are the other speakers at the event and what are they speaking about?
- What is our role in the event?
- What is the time and duration of the presentation?
- What is the main message you want to convey to the audience?
- What is the expected number of participants?
- What is the male/female mix?
- What is the background of the audience? (Education, Experience, Industry, Profession.)
- What is the nature of venue? (Hotel, Conference Center, University.)
- Will it have the necessary audio/video systems? (Data projector, wireless microphones, lapel microphone.)
- What will be the seating arrangement of the participants? (Round Tables, Theater style, U-Shaped Style.)
Right click to save the photo you wish to download.